Nike, Inc.is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. Nike was founded on September 8, 1969. Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight are the founders of Nike. The headquarters of Nike is in Washington County, Oregon, the United States. The key people of Nike are Phil Knight (Chairman Emeritus), Mark Parker (Chairman, President, & CEO), and Andrew Campion (CFO). Nike is the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment. The annual revenue of Nike is US$24.1 billion. Nike alone was valued at $29.6 billion which made it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.
Formerly it is called as Blue Ribbon Sports(1964–1971) and later it is changed to Nike. The meaning of Nike is the Greek goddess of victory. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name. Nike sponsors many high-profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of “Just Do It” and the Swoosh logo. According to the New England-based environmental organization Clean Air-Cool Planet, Nike ranked among the top three companies (out of 56) in a survey of climate-friendly companies in 2007.
How to participate in the Nike Survey?
- Pc or Smartphone.
- Data connection.
- Recent receipt of Nike.
- You have been fluent in English or French or Spanish or Chinese.
Procedure to take the Nike Survey:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit the survey site of Nike survey page. you can take the survey at the official website
- The above link directs you to the survey page of Nike.
- On the home page of Nike, you have to select any one of the languages that have been shown.
- After selecting the language, you will be directed to a new page.
- On the new page enter your 15-20 digit survey entry code found on your receipt. Please do not use spaces or hyphens when entering your survey entry code.
- After entering the survey code, click on next option.
- Then you will be taken to the next step, where you have to answer a few questions. Mostly the questions are based on your experience or about the product you have purchased. Answer all the questions and submit them.
- After the completion of the survey, you will get a validation code which you can redeem it at any of the Nike stores in your next purchase. The value of your sweepstake is $10.
Rules and regulation of the survey:
- Must be redeemed in-person at a Nike store in the United States.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including employee discounts.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to previous purchases.
- Expires 60 days after issue.
- One time use only.
- Cannot complete more than two surveys within seven days.
- Not valid on Nike.com or phone orders.
Products of Nike:
Nike produces a wide range of sports equipment. Their first products were track running shoes. They currently also make shoes, jerseys, shorts, cleats, baselayers, etc. for a wide range of sports, including track and field, baseball, ice hockey, tennis, association football (soccer), lacrosse, basketball, and cricket. Nike Air Max is a line of shoes first released by Nike, Inc. in 1987. Additional product lines were introduced later, such as Air Huarache.